Thursday, November 05, 2009

In September, Randi Lea (3rd from left) turned 30!! She invited several of us to join her for a weekend in Chattanooga- it was a blast!! Austin was very brave to let me go alone for the weekend while he stayed with the kids!! He did a fabulous job! We had the time of our lives with a memorable adventure involving some mice...thanks Randi Lea- I love you dearly and treasure our friendship!!!

Here's my family at our house for some chili and UT football!! And, I have wonderful news....my brother Will T. is engaged to the lovely Rebecca Curry!!! He surprised her just a few weeks ago when he went to Gatlinburg with her family. We love you guys and can't wait for the festivities!!!

Here we are at Harpeth Hills Trunk or Treat! We had fun going back to my home church the weekend before Halloween. Caleb dressed as a pirate and Annelise as a pumpkin!! Ma got Caleb the outfit awhile back, and he's been dressing up ever since playing pirates!! I told him I was kind of sad he's not something sweet this year...he's growing up!!

And here we are on Halloween...my favorite part of the fall is going to the Gentry's farm. We went with a bunch of our friends. God blessed us with no rain!!! Thank you, Lord! We had a blast!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: