Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Easter is here!! We celebrated with Austin's family on Saturday. Annelise had fun playing with Chase.

Caleb had to hunt hard for the eggs that KG and Jim hid- it was a good challenge! We decided that next year Annelise would give him some competition for sure!
Caleb and Emily showing off their outfits for Easter. I love Emily's haircut!

Here we are before church. Annelise is dressed in my Easter dress that my mother made for me 30 years ago! It was really special to have have her wear it. 
Our Easter was a wonderful, memorable day especially in light of the Revelation study I've been doing with CBS this year. I have been overwhelmed that Christ came to this earth, gave his life, paid for my sins, and conquered death for me- that He loves me and you that much- it is truly humbling.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: