Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Friends Headed to China

Some of you may know this family but for those of you that do not I would like to share a bit of exciting news and ask for your prayers. I have worked with Mark for ten years, and for quite a few of these years he and Jen have had a heart for adoption. I don't even know to be honest how long this process has been for them, but they have been on this journey for a long time.

I have watched as they faithfully pushed ahead and I am so excited to share that they are leaving tomorrow to head to China. Nicole and I would like to ask for your prayers for their family as they travel - for safety and for efficiency in the process. We are thrilled to watch this next step unfold for their family and celebrate the provisions that have been made for this trip to occur. If you would like to follow them on this journey check out their blog here.

There is a link in the upper left portion of their blog to enter your address if you would like to follow them using email updates over the next few weeks.

Austin & Nicole

No comments: