Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fall is here!

Well there is a lot to share from the Henderson home since I last blogged! We've been lots of places and shared some wonderful memories. I'll start with the latest and work backwards... Halloween...Caleb was Superman- he was VERY excited and counted down the days...and Annelise was a sunflower (Emily's old costume- it was fun to see it on her- I loved Emily in it!)

Here they are with KG, Austin's mom!

Here they are with Mimi and Grandaddy- by the way, Annelise has really started talking these days. She is saying all kinds of words like cracker, snack, water (which is La la- she can't make the "W" sound yet), ball, bellybutton, car, of course Mama, and Dada, Mimi, Papa and many others...but I couldn't believe that she actually said Grandaddy the other day!!! Of course sounds are missing from some of these words, but still! I was impressed that she was attempting! They tell me at CBS that she's going to be a talker- I guess I'm going to have two talkers running around my house!! ;)

Here is the whole gang! Each year we get together with our friends to trick or treat and take a picture- it's fun to see them grow and for us to add new sweet babies like Stella and Darcy!!! Yea!! There is not going to be enough room on the couch pretty soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: