Sunday, November 21, 2010

In September our family took a beach trip together! We had the most wonderful week! It was really nice to have a good chunk of time with my parents, Ma, my brothers, and Leslie. We had a blast at the beach, playing cards (Will T. and Hunter taught us how to play poker!), cooking dinners together, and just hanging out. Unfortunately, just a few days before we left for the beach, Annelise came down with a really bad stomach virus that lingered into our beach trip- she was not exactly herself- but overall, it was a fabulous trip! Thank you, Mom and Dad, for a very memorable week!

The ladies on the trip!

Caleb had a blast with his uncles- they are such fun!!

Annelise wasn't too thrilled about the sand- however, she warmed up a little toward the end of the week and enjoyed throwing shells into the ocean. This picture is her in my old bathing suit when I was about her age!! How special!! I was a bit chunkier in it though! Posted by Picasa

No comments: