Monday, May 16, 2011

Annelise and Mommy sitting on the sidelines!


One of the favorite parts of the game for all the kids was the snack afterward- of course! Austin made sure we brought orange slices for the team- that was something he remembered the moms always bringing to his soccer games.


Annelise loved having her own camping chair to relax in at the games. I thought she looked so cute in it! ;) To see more soccer pics click here.


In April we celebrated Annelise's dedication at church. It was really a dedication of us as parents-dedicating ourselves to raising Annelise to know Christ. It was a special day! The dress she is wearing here was my dress when I was her age- Mom made it for me! It is very special, and I'm so glad Mom saved it for her. Your work is beautiful and timeless, Mom- thank you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: