Monday, October 17, 2011

That night we all gathered again at our house for a chili cookout and marshmallow roast! It was a super fun time. We had four different kinds of delicious chili- yummy! The Lord blessed us with the most perfect night- it will be a sweet memory.


my handsome hubby! - especially in his UT camo hat!! ;)


In September we took a trip with my family to Gatlinburg. We stayed in a cabin up in the mountains- we had the most beautiful view! We enjoyed shopping, go cart riding, a visit to the aquarium, playing games, eating yummy food, and chasing a momma bear and her 4 cubs from our trash!! Crazy!! She was scary! Dad got a little too close one time- I have never seen a bear that close nor do I ever want too again- it charged at my dad! Whew- we are glad he is safe!

I love this picture Austin captured- our sweet baby girl loving on Daddy up in a very, very tall, amazing tree house we climbed!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: