Wednesday, November 07, 2012


And here is our new home we are about to move into!! We feel so incredibly blessed! It is on 2 acres next to a horse farm and full of trees! Another huge blessing is that it's not too far out- I like to be close to the grocery store, our church, etc. Were were able to add on to the house- my favorite room we've added is a prayer room off our master bedroom. The Lord has known my heart for wanting a space that was quite and out of the way to pray and spend time with Him- but I just can't believe He's provided a whole room! And it has 3 big windows looking out at the horses! I'm just elated!

a view from the back

Caleb and Annelise are excited most about the yard to explore and play in - they have been troopers the last 31/2 - 4 months as we've worked so very hard on all the details of this home. We love you guys and can't wait to make new memories with you in this special place the Lord has given us.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your blog was a random find. Does your son have a pituitary adenoma? I have one and it sure sounds like it from what I'm reading. Blessings to all of you as you go forward with treatment.