Monday, January 07, 2013


Here Caleb and Annelise are creating animals and airplanes out of those melty beads (Annelise's new favorite thing) while enjoying the new bar stools at the kitchen sink!  

Here Annelise is waiting to perform at the CBS Christmas performance. We were so proud of her for singing her heart out and doing all the motions- that's big stuff for Annelsie!

We caught her doing "the little Lord Jesus lay down his sweet head."

And we were so proud of Caleb for having a reading part this year- a 1st for 1st graders! He did an excellent job. He is reading tons now- just about anything on his bookshelf he is capable of reading.

and I had to put this picture in- here Annelise was trying on some of my red, Christmas lipstick!! Ha! It makes me remember how much I use to love putting on my Granny's red lipstick with my cousin Allison! Isn't she a doll!

Here Caleb and Annelise are having fun on the swing set for the 1st time in our new back yard.

Here we are with our Community Group having our 1st party in our new home- even without a couch in the living room! We sang Christmas songs with the kids and enjoyed some food, games, and fellowship.

Here's Annelise with some of her pals at the party- Emma and Vada

And did I mention how much Caleb and Annelise play Uno???

I just love this shot of the kids in our backyard. We put it on the Christmas card and I had to put it in our kitchen. They are growing so fast.

and yes Annelise is a ham the majority of the time although most wouldn't know it!

We have all enjoyed watching the horses at our new home. Caleb and Annelise have named most of them- this one I think is Brownie.

I will have to post some other time about Christmas- we did have a sweet time together in our new home. Thanks again for all of your support, your time, your prayers, and your sacrifices. What a gift.
Nicole
Posted by Picasa

No comments: