Tuesday, October 08, 2013


In June we celebrated Kathy's 60th birthday! We enjoyed having the family over, grilling out and looking at old pictures. Janie (her sister) put together a really special slide show. It was sweet to see Kathy when she was little and to listen to the stories being told as pictures came up.

say cheese!

Debbie has been a dear friend for most of Kathy's 60 years. What a gift!

We also spent some time sharing letters that we wrote Kathy. We sat in the living room in a circle and listened as each shared their stories, their memories, their love for Kathy. It was a memorable time.

We also celebrated Annelise's 4th birthday in June!! yay! Annelise loves to do crafts, and one of them is to paint. So we had a backyard painting party! I didn't get great pictures of the painting because I was helping with all the painting! However, the kids had fun creating their own canvas paintings.

I can't believe she's 4!

Hello Kitty is still a favorite!

gift opening time!

I just love this shot of Annelise and all her curls blowing as she swings. Can I keep her just like this?? Don't we as parents all want to hold on to these moments, to these ages when they are small for forever? Despite their neediness, I just don't want my kids to grow up!  I kept telling Annelise to stay 3 and not turn 4 this year...she told me she had to turn 4 because she had to go to VBS!! Ha! So we LET her turn 4. She promises to not turn 5 though ! ;)

I want to freeze this moment in time as well...she got her 1st bike! She is so proud here to show off her riding skills!

And another moment I want to freeze in time...here Caleb, Austin, and Emily have their last sleepover together before Austin moves. What dear friends they are.

And here is the new addition to the Morrow family- baby Madison! I could eat her!

saying goodbye for the thousand time- we couldn't get enough goodbyes in...

we love you Morrows so very much!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: