We wanted to let you know that we are headed to Boston on Monday (2/22/2016) for Caleb’s first MRI at Boston Children’s Hospital. Monday is a day of travel, and we have his eye exams and his MRI the following day, Tuesday the 23rd, with results from the MRI on Wednesday morning.
We are so grateful for the continued support from so many of you. We would love it if you could join us in praying the following:
- That we would trust the Lord and experience His peace this next week. Also, that He would be glorified in all that we do, say, and think.
- Travel mercies which would include trying to navigate Boston and the hospital. We are not too familiar with the place yet. We have 4 different appointments that are not all in one building with a shuttle to take between two of them, appointment times to keep, etc.
- That Caleb faith would grow as he trusts the Lord in a new place. That he would have peace in the midst being put to sleep by new nurses, new doctors, new routines, etc. Also, that Caleb will have mercies to go almost the entire day without eating.
- That his eye nerve exams will come back positive. The exams in the last year have shown a decrease in the diameter of his eye nerves which could indicate that the tumor is pressing down on his eye nerves. So we would love for those numbers to be up and the clinical exam of his eyes to show no vision loss.
- That the MRI will show no increase in size and the cyst found on top will not be any bigger.
- That all the doctors would have wisdom and be led by the Spirit as they review his exams.
Nicole and Austin