Thursday, February 11, 2010

And here we are celebrating Christmas with Austin's father. We stayed at our house and ate some yummy finger foods.

We gave Caleb a new "big boy" bike this year!! He got out with Daddy and Chase and practiced! He did great!!!!

Caleb got some pretty awesome Nerf guns for Christmas- so awesome that Daddy and Chase played with them most of the time! After opening presents, Caleb pretended to be a bear while Chase and Daddy hunted him!! They had a blast using couch cushions as barriers!! It was fun to see them playing so hard together.
Christmas was full of family this year, and I am so very thankful God has blessed us with so much family so close by.
Austin stuck this to Annelise's head!! I thought it was pretty mean! ;)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Josh Watson said...

Poor girl! That was about like our Christmas. My brother gave Baker a nerf gun...ages 6 and up....and guess who played with it? My brother and Josh! Boys are funny! Loved watching the kids grow!

Karen said...

What a sweet post Nicole! I loved it...every word!

And I loved all the pics...even though I got a sneak preview:) hehe!

Continuing to pray sweet friend!

~ LeAnne said...

That's wonderful that you all were able to have such good times with your families! I love the pic of you all at "Nuther" Mildred's house... Still at the kids table! :)
Annelise is an absolute doll. It's great that's she's smiling so much! Thanks for sharing this!!

Love, LeAnne