Sunday, August 08, 2010

At the end of May Emma, Noah, and Caeden came to stay with us for a few days while their parents went on a trip. Caleb loved every moment!- and we did too! They are precious to us- we had so much fun!

I laughed at this picture of Caleb and Emily!! She came and stayed a night when her mother had baby number #3- Stella Grace. Caleb has been loving the sleepovers this summer!!

This picture, I think, will be a favorite of mine for years to come and will probably make me cry. Caleb wrote his whole name from memory for the 1st time (not just his 1st name). He was soooooo proud of himself!!! It is so rewarding to teach Caleb to read and write!

This was a tough fit- 4 wiggle worms in Annelise's small pool- where's Annelise?? I love Timothy's big grin and how he calls me "Cole." I could eat him up!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: