Tuesday, October 08, 2013


Here we are at the zoo with Grayson and Leslie!
 

For those of you who do not know, Mom and Dad have begun remodeling their home- basically gutting out the downstairs and redoing it all! We are thrilled for them and can't wait to see the finished house! These pictures I took this summer of the last time we ate in the dining room as a family before the gutting began. I've shed a few tears since then- I just can't believe I won't walk back into these same familiar rooms I grew up in. What special memories- thank you Mom and Dad for all the great times growing up. You are a gift!!!

a shot in the kitchen

Caleb has just taken off with reading this Spring and Summer! He is reading everything now and devouring books left and right. It's so fun to see him love it!!! Here he is reading a book to Annelise- what a sweet big brother!  

And lastly, to end our sweet summer we went to the beach with my family. We had a great time with everyone playing in the water and sand and enjoying meals and games in the condo. 

smile!

I love this picture of my boy!

Ma came too! 

more smiles and hugs

Grayson is the best hugger I've ever seen! It's precious!

hanging out in the easy-chair

at the beach building castles

Wow, what a toss!!

Grayson getting some lov'in from his momma and daddy

playing with Grandaddy

This was another fun adventure! Austin took the kids out on a Seadoo. They had the time of their lives yelling, "Go faster, Daddy!!"

We enjoyed a date night with Hunter and Leslie at a yummy restaurant. 

Thanks, Mom and Dad for a memorable week at the beach!!

I'll share more about school and fall in my next post.
Much love, Nicole
Posted by Picasa

No comments: